Global Wireless ANC Headphone Market Is Expected to Reach $49.6 Billion by 2031: Allied Market Research
Portland, OR, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global wireless ANC headphone market generated $11.7 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $49.6 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 15.8% from 2022 to 2031. The report offers a detailed analysis of the top winning strategies, evolving market trends, market size and estimations, value chain, key investment pockets, drivers & opportunities, competitive landscape and regional landscape. The report is a useful source of information for new entrants, shareholders, frontrunners and shareholders in introducing necessary strategies for the future and taking essential steps to significantly strengthen and heighten their position in the market.
Download Report (260+ Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, Figures):
Report coverage & details:
|Market Size in 2021||$11.7 billion|
|Market Size in 2031||$49.6 billion|
|No. of Pages in Report||264|
|Segments covered||Price, application, distribution channel, and region.|
|Drivers||Increase in the standard of living|
|Increase in adoption of smartphones and electronic gadgets|
|Opportunities||Rise in noise pollution|
|Growth of the online retail platform|
|Restrains||Fluctuations in the prices of raw materials|
|Adverse chip and semiconductor shortage issue|
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a negative impact on the growth of the global wireless ANC headphone market, owing to the occurrence of lockdowns in various countries across the globe.
- Lockdowns resulted in the closure of various manufacturing facilities including those of wireless ANC headphones and other smart wearables or electronic items. This adversely impacted their demand. This was majorly due to the stringent social distancing restrictions that were imposed by the government to significantly curb the spread of the virus during the pandemic.
- In addition, it became difficult for the wearable manufacturers to acquire the necessary raw materials as stringent import and export restrictions on raw materials were imposed by the government to further limit the unprecedented outbreak.
- Furthermore, many people suffered financial crisis during the pandemic, which made them reluctant to spend on exorbitant expenses.
- However, the market is expected to recoup soon.
Specific Requirement on COVID-19? Ask to Our Industry Expert:
The report offers a detailed segmentation on the global wireless ANC headphone market based on price, application, distribution channel, and region. The report provides a comprehensive analysis of every segment and their respective sub-segment with the help of representations through table and graphs. This analysis is capable of guiding market players, investors, and new entrants in devising strategies based on fastest growing segments and highest revenue generating segments that are mentioned in the report.
Based on price, the below USD 150 segment held the largest market share in 2021, garnering more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The USD 151 TO USD 250 segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period.
Based on application, the music and entertainment segment held the dominating market share in 2021, holding more than two-fifths of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The gaming segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period.
Based on distribution channel, the offline segment held the largest market share in 2021, holding more than half of the global market. The online segment, on the other hand, is expected to cite the fastest CAGR of 16.9% during the forecast period, and is predicted to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period.
Based on region, the market across North America held the largest market share in 2021, garnering more than one-third of the global market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region, on the other hand, is predicted to cite the fastest CAGR of 18.1% during the forecast period.
The key players analzyed in the global wireless ANC headphone market report include Harman International Industries, Incorporated, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boat, Hammer, Toshiba Corporation, Logitech, Sony, Sennheiser, Apple, Bose, Xiaomi Corporation, and Asustek Computer Inc.
The report analyzes these key players of the global luxury jewellery market. These market players have made effective use of strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, expansion, new product launches, partnerships, and others, in order to strengthen their prowess in the industry and establish a competitive edge. The report is helpful in analyzing recent developments, product portfolio, business performance and operating segments by eminent players of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the wireless ANC headphone market size along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall wireless ANC headphone market analysis is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current wireless ANC headphone market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2031 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the smart display.
- The report includes the market share of key vendors and wireless ANC headphone market trends.
Key Market Segments
- Below USD 150
- USD 151 TO USD 250
- Above USD 251
- Virtual Reality
- Music and Entertainment
- Others (Fitness, Sports)
- Distribution Channel
- By Region
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
Avenue Basic Plan | Library Access | 1 Year Subscription | Sign up for Avenue subscription to access more than 12,000+ company profiles and 2,000+ niche industry market research reports at $699 per month, per seat. For a year, the client needs to purchase minimum 2 seat plan.
Request for 14 days free trial: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published few syndicated market studies in the similar area that might be of your interest. Below are the report title for your reference , considering Impact of Covid-19 Over This Market which will help you to assess aftereffects of pandemic on short-term and long-term growth trends of this market.”
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
© Copyright Globe Newswire. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Globe Newswire.