LAS VEGAS, Nevada - Nearly 75,000 Nevadans participated early in the state's Democratic U.S. presidential nominating contest, the party said on Friday, a sign of a potentially large turnout in the first test for the candidates in the diverse western United States.
- âTamales for TÃo Bernieâ: Sandersâ outreach to Latino voters pays off
- Sanders' 'Trump-like rhetoric' encouraged vandals, Bloomberg camp says
- U.S. officials tell Democrat Sanders Russia is trying to help his campaign: Washington Post
- California rejects Trump effort to cut off federal funds over abortion
- George Washington sought honest British workers over 'slovenly' Americans
- Sanders blasts Russia for reportedly trying to boost his presidential campaign
- U.S. charges ex-DEA agent with laundering millions in drug funds
- Democrat Warren, worried campaign will run out of cash, taps $3 million loan
More News »
BEIJING/SEOUL (Reuters) - The coronavirus has infected hundreds of people in Chinese prisons, authorities said, as cases climbed outside the epicenter in Hubei province, including 100 more in South Korea and a worsening outbreak in Italy where officials announced the country's first death.
- U.N. says it fears 'bloodbath' in northwest Syria fighting
- Iranians vote in parliamentary election, hardliners set to cement grip
- Assange's fate hangs in balance as UK court considers U.S. extradition bid
- Tell Prince Andrew to call FBI says message on U.S-style bus near palace
- Deaf Argentine victims of clergy sexual abuse protest at Vatican
- London police charges man in mosque stabbing
- Bolivia's Morales slams block on Senate run, eyes legal challenge
- 'Enemies of the people': Coronavirus evacuees endure hostile return to Ukraine
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co
- Morgan Stanley to get $375 million termination fee if E*Trade walks away from deal
- U.S. watchdog proposes national standard for disclosing expired debt
- Federal prosecutors investigating whether Boeing pilot knowingly lied to FAA: NYT
- U.S. SEC probes Altria's investment in Juul: source
- Elon Musk's SpaceX to raise $250 million, valuing it at $36 billion: CNBC
- EBay in discussions with multiple parties for sale of classified business
- Encryption on Facebook, Google, others threatened by planned new bill
- Coronavirus fears weigh on U.S. manufacturing, services sectors
More Business »
(Reuters) - The jury in Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault trial in New York said on Friday they were deadlocked on the most serious criminal charges and suggested they were unanimous on the others leveled against the former Hollywood mogul.
- WarnerMedia to reunite 'Friends' in HBO Max special
- 'I take it personally': Berlinale stars' vent anger over German race killings
- Allegations against Weinstein changed everything, says 'Salinger' star Sigourney Weaver
- Finding a purpose: Johnny Depp plays a troubled genius in "Minamata"
- Pro-North Korea daily praises Oscar-winning 'Parasite' for 'exposing' South Korea's reality
- Baby Yoda toys from Disney 'The Mandalorian' to hit store shelves next month
- Trump blasts best-picture Oscar for South Korean film 'Parasite'
- Irons defends himself against critics of his Berlinale role
More Pop Culture »
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Los Angeles Lakers Jan. 28 game against the LA Clippers, which was postponed when Lakers great Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter accident last month, has been rescheduled for April 9, the NBA said on Friday.
- NFL: Players decide not to vote on owners' proposed new labor deal
- Fury, Wilder bulked up and ready for rematch
- Athletics: Ethiopia's Yeshaneh smashes half marathon world record by 20 seconds
- Joyous DeChambeau halfway leader at WGC-Mexico Championship
- Halep, Rybakina reach Dubai title match
- Venezuela's Rojas sets world indoor triple jump record
- Report: Chiefs OC Bieniemy rebuffs Colorado
- NBA roundup: Young scores 50 as Hawks upend Heat
More Sports »